Is it better to create a taxi app from scratch or use a ready-made template modified for your taxi company?
It all depends on your needs. If you work with complex orders (for example, corporate ones), or your company provides unique services, it's easier to develop a taxi app from scratch. But if you need a standard set of features like other companies, it would be cheaper to contact an IT company that offers a ready-made white label taxi app.
Why it is profitable and the right thing to do:
- All the features you need are already set up and configured;
- A unique design will be made for you - icons, style, color design;
- You will receive regular updates of your mobile app;
- 24/7 technical support is available for users and drivers;
- Your app will be uploaded to AppStore and Google Play Market, you won't have to do it yourself;
- The cost of an out-of-the-box package solution is lower than developing an app from scratch.